Large livingroom, 2 kitchens, 7 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms
Free wireless internet, satellite TV, parlor with fireplace, 4 balconies, terrace with a large table and chairs, spa bath with rain shower with mood lighting and infrared cabin, 4 burner stove, oven, microwave, toaster, fridge freezer, dishes, dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle, blender, linens, towels, hair dryer, radio, DVD player, safe, dimmable lighting, room thermostat. Each apartment has at least 2 TVs.
All apartments can be connected individually to each other for 2 to 18 people or more. According to the needs of our guests.
- Sauna area
- Natural pool
- Outdoor hot tub in the summer
- Deck chairs and umbrellas
- Free Wireless Internet
- Bed linen and towels once
- Laundry room (washing machine € 5 per wash)
- Heated drying room for ski boots and wet clothes.
- Basement space for the safe storage of skis and bikes.
- Barbecue and Kneipp tub in the garden next door.
- Impressive atmosphere using dimmable lighting.
- Our guests receive discounts from Ski Sporting on ski equipment (www.skischuleklausberg.com).
- Holidaypass: the advantage card of the region entitles you to free use of all public transport in South Tyrol, including: service buses, city buses, ski buses, regional trains and two lifts (Mühlbach-Maranza, Bolzano-Ritten). You will also receive discounts on numerous cultural and leisure activities.
- Our tip: Your apartment is just 50 meters from the forest edge. Ideal to look for mushrooms.
Sauna opening times:
The sauna with Jacuzzi is located in the adjacent building and is open from 5pm to 9pm every Tuesday and Thursday. Monday and Wednesday the sauna area is open for the XXL apartment, on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the L+ XL apartments.
Please note, that we require your registration to use the sauna area, at least 5 hours before for organizational reasons.
Info: Please bring your own bathrobes and sauna towels for the spa area.